Spartacus: War of the Damned (2013) Season 3
- Liam McIntyre as Spartacus – a Thracian warrior condemned to slavery as a gladiator in the House of Batiatus. After leading an uprising at the ludus, he and his rebel army have experienced great success against the forces of Rome, but are in for a great struggle against the forces of Crassus.
- Manu Bennett as Crixus – a Gallic warrior who is the second-in-command in the rebel revolt. Naevia's lover.
- Dustin Clare as Gannicus – a Celtic warrior, and former gladiator who has taken up arms against the Republic to honor the memory of Oenomaus.
- Dan Feuerriegel as Agron – a Germanic warrior, leader among the rebel army and Nasir's lover.
- Cynthia Addai-Robinson as Naevia – a Phoenician former slave. She struggles with the emotional wounds that were inflicted upon her by various Roman abusers. Crixus' lover.
- Ellen Hollman as Saxa – a Germanic warrior. The lover of Gannicus, her male counterpart.
- Pana Hema Taylor as Nasir – a Syrian warrior and Agron's lover.
- Blessing Mokgohloa as Castus – a Cilician pirate who joins the rebellion.
- Ditch Davey as Nemetes – a Germanic warrior who is conflicted about the rebellion, and his role in it.
- Jenna Lind as Kore – Crassus' loyal body slave. Unfortunate events will test her loyalty to the House of Crassus.
- Gwendoline Taylor as Sibyl – a young slave who becomes smitten with Gannicus after he saves her life.
- Barry Duffield as Lugo – a Germanic warrior.
- Heath Jones as Donar – a former gladiator from the House of Batiatus, and a loyal warrior in the rebellion.
- Luna Rioumina as Belesa – Saxa's lover.
- Ayse Tezel as Canthara – a slave whose life is saved by Julius Caesar.
- Vanessa Cater as Verenda - a rebel from Gaul that fought under Crixus
- Simon Merrells as Marcus Licinius Crassus – the richest man in Rome. After many unsuccessful attempts at ending the revolt, the Roman senate tasks Crassus with the responsibility of putting down the rebellion.
- Christian Antidormi as Tiberius Licinius Crassus – the eldest son of Marcus Licinius Crassus, and his father's "word, and will" in Crassus' army.
- Todd Lasance as Julius Caesar – a young, but seasoned soldier from a prominent family who is enlisted by Crassus to conduct infiltration and sabotage operations against the rebel camp, before returning as Crassus' second-highest-ranking officer (under his son, Tiberius).
- Anna Hutchison as Laeta – a Roman citizen and well-to-do wife whose life is changed forever when her husband is killed and she is taken captive by Spartacus after the rebel invasion of her city.
- Roy Snow as Quintus Marcius Rufus – Crassus' commander.
- Jared Turner as Lucius Furius – tribune of Cossinius.
- John Wraight as Lucius Cossinius – a praetor sent to defeat Spartacus.
Spartacus: Vengeance (2012) Season 2
- Liam McIntyre as Spartacus – a Thracian slave who became a gladiator in the ludus of Quintus Batiatus. After the massacre at the House of Batiatus, Spartacus formed his own army and set on to free the slaves of Rome.
- Peter Mensah as Oenomaus – Formerly Doctore; Batiatus' taskmaster and trainer of gladiators, now a trusted ally to Spartacus and his rebel army.
- Manu Bennett as Crixus – 'The Undefeated Gaul', he was Batiatus' top gladiator before Spartacus' arrival, now the second-in-command of Spartacus rebel army. Love interest of Naevia.
- Katrina Law as Mira – a slave who aided in Spartacus's escape. Now a fierce fighter for Spartacus as well as his love interest.
- Dan Feuerriegel as Agron – a German gladiator who was sold to Batiatus' ludus, he was the first to join Spartacus in his revolt, where his brother Duro died. He is now one of Spartacus' trusted warriors.
- Dustin Clare as Gannicus – a former champion gladiator from the ludus who was released as a free man some years before Spartacus' arrival (see Spartacus: Gods of the Arena). He returned to Capua and joined Spartacus' rebel army.
- Cynthia Addai-Robinson as Naevia – a slave who was banished from the ludus before the revolt and is the love interest of Crixus.
- Brooke Williams as Aurelia – widow of Varro, Spartacus' only real friend in the ludus, now on the run with Spartacus' rebel army.
- Heath Jones as Donar – a German gladiator who becomes one of the chief warriors among the rebels.
- Pana Hema Taylor as Nasir – a Syrian former body slave who becomes one of the rebels.
- Lucy Lawless as Lucretia – Quintus Batiatus' widow, she was seriously injured from the wound she suffered at the hands of her former lover Crixus. Her recovery was presented to the people of Rome as Lucretia's personal connections with the gods, allegedly garnering her the gift of prophecy.
- Viva Bianca as Ilithyia – the daughter of Senator Albinius and wife of Glaber, now pregnant. Once a trusted friend of Lucretia before being betrayed soon before the revolt.
- Craig Parker as Gaius Claudius Glaber – Ilithyia's husband and a praetor. Responsible for Spartacus' enslavement as a gladiator, he is now tasked with putting down the revolt.
- Nick E. Tarabay as Ashur – a clever and scheming Syrian slave who narrowly escaped death during the massacre at the House of Batiatus. He is a now willing collaborator with the Romans to put down the slave revolt and is Lucretia's co-conspirator. As with the previous series, his motivation for helping the Romans stems from greed and pure self-interest.
- Brett Tucker as Publius Varinius, Glaber's chief political rival and fellow praetor.
- Hanna Mangan-Lawrence as Seppia – younger sister to Seppius.
- Luke Pegler as Marcus – Glaber's military tribune.
- Tom Hobbs as Seppius – a young Capua citizen of note. He wishes to strip the honor of capturing Spartacus from Glaber.
Spartacus: Gods of the Arena (2011) Prequel
- Dustin Clare as Gannicus – champion gladiator of the Batiatus' ludus.
- John Hannah as Quintus Lentulus Batiatus
- Lucy Lawless as Lucretia – Batiatus' wife.
- Peter Mensah as Oenomaus – a gladiator who later becomes the Batiatus' doctore (gladiator trainer).
- Jeffrey Thomas as Titus Lentulus Batiatus – Quintus Batiatus' father and owner of the family's ludus.
- Stephen Lovatt as Tullius – Batiatus' business rival.
- Jaime Murray as Gaia – a social climber and Lucretia's friend.
- Marisa Ramirez as Melitta – Lucretia's personal slave and the wife of Oenomaus.
- Manu Bennett as Crixus – a trainee gladiator.
- Nick E. Tarabay as Ashur – a trainee gladiator.
Spartacus: Blood and Sand (2010) Season 1
Betrayed by the Romans. Forced into slavery. Reborn as a Gladiator. The classic tale of the Republics most infamous rebel comes alive in the graphic and visceral new series, Spartacus: Blood and Sand.
- Andy Whitfield as Spartacus – a Thracian slave who becomes a gladiator in the ludus of Lentulus Batiatus.
- Erin Cummings as Sura – the wife of Spartacus.
- John Hannah as Quintus Lentulus Batiatus – a lanista and Spartacus' master.
- Lucy Lawless as Lucretia – Batiatus' wife.
- Manu Bennett as Crixus – a Gaul, he is Batiatus' top gladiator. Love interest of Naevia.
- Peter Mensah as Doctore Oenomaus – Batiatus' trainer of gladiators.
- Jai Courtney as Varro – a Roman citizen who sold himself to the ludus to support his family.
- Nick E. Tarabay as Ashur – a Syrian former gladiator whose leg was crippled in the arena by Crixus; now serves Batiatus as a bookkeeper and henchman.
- Dan Feuerriegel as Agron - a gladiator recruit who helps Spartacus plot his revenge.
- Antonio Te Maioha as Barca – nicknamed the "Beast of Carthage", he is one of Batiatus' most successful gladiators, serves as a bodyguard for his master.
- Craig Walsh Wrightson as Solonius – a rival lanista to the House of Batiatus.
- Lesley-Ann Brandt as Naevia – Lucretia's personal and loyal slave. Love interest of Crixus.
- Viva Bianca as Ilithyia – the daughter of senator Albinius and wife of Glaber.
- Katrina Law as Mira – a slave girl sent under threat of death to seduce Spartacus and become his lover.
- Craig Parker as Gaius Claudius Glaber – a Roman army legatus who is responsible for Spartacus' enslavement as a gladiator.
Spartacus Prop Replicas
Spartacus: A Game of Blood and Treachery combines the excitment of the hit TV show with compelling gameplay appealing to fans and gamers alike.
Plots & Schemes: Mastermind schemes and undermine your rivals with cards from your hand. Betrayal and treachery are the weapons of choice for every Dominus.
Marketplace: Gold greases the wheels of power. Bid against your opponents in the open market; acquire the best new prospects for the Arena!
Blood on the Sand: Pit your champion against your enemy's and wager on the results. The path to victory leads across the sacred sands of the Arena!
Where to Buy: aStore